Sunday, June 13, 2010

Everyday Bliss: Heartfelt Love and Thanks

To those of you who have left me loving comments after the loss of my kitty, I can't tell you how much I appreciate each and every one. Reading them, I have released sorrow, I have been uplifted and I have shared my grief with those who have lost or are about to loose a critter. My sincerest, heartfelt love and thanks. I have yet to make the rounds but I promise to do something special for you this week. I feel better today, not so many tears. I have come so far in learning to accept the things in life over which I have no control. For today, I am grateful for the peace I have found in this moment and knowing that so many care.


I spent this afternoon and more than 20 minutes of bliss working on my latest dimensional collage with love and appreciation in my heart. Although I have been working on it for awhile, it takes on special meaning now. I don't want to show the whole thing just yet because I don't want to give away the surprise. I hope to post the final photo in the next couple of days if not sooner. It's going to be something. Many hugs to you, dear ladies. Bless you.

4 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Good morning precious Kitty...I do think creating is the best way to carry on after a loss. It is actually a good way to live in good times as well, as we all know. We do care, Kitty, really.

Have a calming and positive day. Anita

Sueann said...

I am glad that peace is flooding your heart and mind.
Your dimensional collage is looking fabulous! Love what I see so far!!
Hugs
SueAnn

The Quintessential Magpie said...

SO glad you are feeling better!

XOXOXO,

Sheila :-)

hecuba said...

Very very nice!!!!!!