Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Heartfelt Thanks for the Bella Sinclair Award


This award represents art Inspiration, given in the spirit of Friendship, Sisterhood & Brotherhood, Sharing and Caring.

This describes most of the bloggers I have come across in the art world and most definitely describes the presenter of this thoughtful award. It is my absolute pleasure to receive this from Stephanie of Queen of Dreamz. Stephanie. Your kind comments and frequent visits are such a delightful ray of sunshine in my day. Thank you so very much for thinking of me. What a treat.

Fairy hugs and butterfly kisses,
~Kitty

I have not passed the award on at this time but I very much like the idea of passing it along from time to time as a way to express my thanks to my visitors. You could be next! :)

No comments: